Hello Blog World! I am so excited to finally have my own blog and can’t wait to get to know more of all you awesome bloggers. I started reading blogs a few months ago, in an attempt to keep motivated with my healthy lifestyle, and have been hooked ever since. I knew it would be inevitable that I would eventually start one of my own…and I am so happy that I did!
Here is a little about me:
- I am almost 17 years old
- I live in a small town in Kansas…where you have to make your own fun
- I want to live in a bigger city at some point in the future…big city= big opportunities! (and whole foods, :D)
- I am still trying to figure what I want to do for my career. It has changed many times. Some of the options include: dermatologist, dietician, dental hygienist, sonogram person, or an event planner…obviously I have some deciding to do
- I have a Golden Retriever, named Jaci, Who you will probably see many times on this blog 🙂
- I love baking and cooking and coming up with new food combinations
- My new-found passion is running. I have recently starting getting into it and have signed up for my very first race on April 11th. I could not be more excited for it!!
- I have an obsession with Whole Foods. There, I admitted it. Thank the good Lord that I don’t currently live very close to one…otherwise I would be in major debt
- I have a part-time job at a hair salon. I have been there for about a year and it has been an awesome first job. Can you say free hair cuts and color?!?!
- I am going to the midnight release party for the Twilight movie tonight. Twilight is definitely another obsession
- I am SO happy to now be part of the blog world and I hope I can fit in with all of these wonderful people! 😀
And I will leave you with a sneak peak of tomorrow’s breakfast…a la fitnessista!
Yep, its a chocolate b-fast cookie with nature pb ontop. Mmmm
Have a great night bloggies!