Happy Saturday! I’m glad you guys liked the Mexico Recap. It really was the best trip I’ve ever been on. 🙂 More on that later though…
It’s time for a Giveaway!
I’m doing a giveaway courtesy of Culturelle, an all-natural probiotic supplement.
I was thrilled to do a probiotic giveaway as I am a big fan and take a probiotic supplement every morning. Here are some key points:
- Culturelle® is the only probiotic dietary supplement containing
Lactobacillus GG, the good bacteria strain used to restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive system.
- Culturelle® is all-natural, and does not contain any wheat or gluten. There are trace amounts of dairy proteins (less than 15 ppm in each capsule), but it is also available in a dairy-free formula.
- Culturelle is the most researched and clinically proven probiotic supplement on the market.
- Culturelle is the subject of more than 450 clinical reports and studies,
making it the mostly widely researched strain of probiotic in the world
proving its safety and efficacy.
- Culturelle works to help promote overall digestive and immune health. Diet, stress, travel and even some medications encourage bad bacteria to flourish in your intestinal tract. When bad bacteria outnumber good bacteria, your digestive and overall health is open to a host of potential concerns. Culturelle, with Lactobacillus GG, safely and naturally replaces the bad bacteria in your digestive tract with good bacteria leading to healthier digestion and a stronger immune system.
- Unlike most-probiotic-fortified foods, Culturelle gets to where health
benefits are needed the most! The Lactobacillus GG found in Culturelle is one of the few probiotics that survives the strong acids of the stomach andintestines and then has the ability to colonize the intestinal tract (where 70% of the immune system resides).
- Not all probiotic supplements are created equal. The amount of live
bacteria listed on many probiotic labels is often the number of bacteria atthe time of manufacture, not use. Culturelle, however is manufactured with at least 30 billion live cells with at least 10 billion guaranteed at time of usage. This is about 10 times the amount of probiotic bacteria found in many yogurts (and without the additional sugar or calories).
Culturelle would like to give TWO readers a T-shirt:
Hehe, cute eh?
If you would like to give their probiotic products a try, here are some coupon links:
They also have a cute “good bacteria” video up on YouTube…watch it, it’s short. I got a corny chuckle out of it. 😉
How to Enter for a T-shirt: (please leave a separate comment for each entry) US Residents only please!
- Add me to your Google Reader
- Add me to your blog roll
- Tweet about this giveaway (@sweetcheeks899)
- Link back to this giveaway on your blog
- And for fun…What is your go-to fast and easy dinner?
I will pick a winner on Thursday July 8th.
See you later!